It’s not always easy to remember your security code, card number, and other details every time, is it?
It can be frustrating when you forget your card number or face a security code issue, especially in emergencies.
Thanks to services like Apple Pay. They help users store their personal information safely so they can make transactions without strain.
Sadly, you cannot use Apple Pay on Amazon. You’ll need the help of an “Apple Card” to make any payment on Amazon.
The reason Amazon does not accept Apple Pay is that most of the vendors don’t support this payment option. Fortunately, they all accept Apple Card.
This makes the whole process pretty much straightforward. Today, we will show you how you can make payments on Amazon by using an alternative method.
While you cannot use Apple Pay on Amazon directly to make any payments, you can get support from “Apple Card” or “Apple Cash.” You will need to add your Apple Card details to Apple Pay.
- You can make transactions on Amazon by using Apple Card.
- You will have to set up the Amazon app on your device and link your card details to buy anything.
- Linking your Apple Card to your Apple Pay is required. You need to enter the correct info and pay the amount for your purchase.
- Once the card is linked, you can make it your default payment method or select it on the Checkout option to proceed with your payment method.
- Save your information on Amazon and enjoy your shopping.
Amazon does not accept Apple Pay as most vendors do not acknowledge digital transactions, so you must rely on Apple Card. To make easy payments, you will need to remember your Apple Card number and put it in the desired field. This will make it easy for you to make a purchase.
How To Use Apple Pay on Amazon
There are a few easy steps that will aid you in using Apple card as an alternative to paying on Amazon.
Add Apple Card to Amazon Wallet
- Download the Amazon app on your device.
- Run the application.
- There’s an “Account Info” option at the bottom of your screen.
- Click on it.
- Then, click on “Your Account.”
- Next, tap the “Your Payments option.”
- There, you will find the “Wallet” option. Use “+Add” to move to the next step.
- Then, select the method to add a “Credit or Debit card.”
- You will be asked to enter desired information on your card. Make sure to input the correct Apple Card number there.
- After that, click on “OK” to see the saved changes.
- Your card info should be stored now. If you want it to stay as your “Default Payment Option,” check the box next to the given option.
- Click on “Save” to store your new card information.
- Now, you can add your Apple Card to your payment options and use it for online payments.
Using Apple Card To Buy on Amazon
Now, as you have added Apple Card to your Amazon account, the rest of the process is relatively easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Click to add the Wallet app from your device.
- Then tap the “Apple Cash Card” option.
- There will be an option to “Pay” the amount. Click on it.
- You will be asked to enter the amount for your purchase.
- Input the amount, and then click on “OK.”
- Tap the “Apple Cash” option so that it switches to a green button.
- After this, you can complete the process using Face ID, Password, or Touch ID.
This way, you can pay any amount on Amazon.
The process is simple. All you need to do is follow these instructions to transfer cash from your Apple Pay to your Apple Card.
This discussion shares a straightforward approach to using Apple Pay on Amazon to purchase something.
The process is not direct, as most vendors don’t accept this payment method. We have provided information on an alternative approach through Apple Card.
Try this method on your device and make easy payments on Amazon.
In case you have tried this method and you still have more questions, you can check out the FAQ section below to get assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do You Get Limits With Apple Card?
Yes, you do. While Apple Card lets you make payments online for any transaction, you still have a weekly limit.
You are only allowed to have $20,000 in your account to make any transaction.
The minimum amount you can send is $1, and the maximum weekly is $10,000.
Can You Use Apple Pay With ATM?
Apple Pay can be used with contactless ATMs.
You will have to add your debit card to your Apply Pay to be able to make transactions anywhere in the world.
Is Apple Wallet and Apple Pay the Same Method?
No, Apple Pay and Apple Wallet are different from each other.
Using Apple Wallet, you can store your credit card information for every type of debit card you prefers to use in online payments.
These cards can be used with Apple Pay. Apple Pay is a safe method provided to users to make secure payments when they are buying anything from an online store or the web.